Buy 2 get 10% off
Buy 3 get 15% off
Find us at nature stores & pharms nationwide.Find a store>>
- Why choose CLEANA?
- How to use
- Active ingredients
If you’re looking for an effective solution to the lice problem, without causing a long-term side effect – the search is over.
If you’re looking for a solution which doesn’t include spreading pest-control chemicals on your children’s head, such as silicon, alcohol & stabilizers – the search is over.
CLEANA is a 100% natural, completely safe solution. The more you use it, the healthier the hair will get. Without side-effects and long-term influence.
- CLEANA can be used on dry or wet hair
- Spray about 1/4 bottle along “paths” in the hair, and gently massage onto base of hair
- Wait for at least 1 hour, and then use a lice-comb to remove dead lice
- The serum will be completely removed from hair with the next wash
- To eliminate the lice-egg life cycle, repeat treatment after 2-4 days, and finally after 10 days (from 1st treatment).
- Serum can be used daily for prevention, with 3-5 sprays, and again with any repeated infection.
The CLEANA serum is enriched with vitamins, minerals and selected oils:
- CINNAMOMUM CASSIA LEAF OIL
- MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL
- LAVENDER (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA) OIL
- CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL
- MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL
We have tried everything to kill head lice, bought this product and in just one application it wasted all the lice and eggs ! I’d definitely recommend buying it
This product is amazing! I feel like we had tried everything else available- commercial or home made and this is the only thing to be 100% effective. Easy to use and didn’t have a nasty smell. Highly recommendable
Bat Ami Getz
With 2 daughters we have tried every product going and this is our new favourite. Killed live lice instantly, has a pleasant lemony smell & isn't as greasy as other products on the market
I waged war on headlice for many years when my daughter was small, with limited success. Ten years in, as a teacher I still have occasion to use nit killing products and am so glad I discovered this. It really does work